If you are looking for a GREAT work environment with a GROWTH- ORIENTED company, look no further!
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you've been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- An on-site gym and weekly discounted onsite car wash services
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
Your role would be to identify key prospects in small to mid -sized companies to sell our solutions! As an Inside Sales Representative, you would play a critical part in the company's growth!!! You would be responsible for cold-calling potential customers with payment solutions, provide insight and product knowledge, manage relationships, and provide stellar customer service to retain customer loyalty. Through our trainings and coaching, we will develop you professionally to move on to the next opportunity. The Inside Sales Executive who performs well will have the opportunity to move into progressively senior sales roles and build a lucrative career.
As a full time Inside Sales Executive with FLEETCOR, we offer excellent and affordable health benefits, 401K plan match, two weeks paid vacation and paid company holidays.
We would love to hear from you! If interested in the above opportunity, please click the link below to apply.
What does a day in the life of an Inside Sales Executive look like?
- You would be on the phone cold calling within your assigned territory and emailing prospective customers. As we all know, sales are a numbers game!
- Prospect leads, identify decision makers, establish relationships with key players to generate interest, develop accounts and stimulate opportunities.
- Actively track and manage a pipeline of leads in Salesforce.com.
- Requires strong relationship management, sales support, and account maintenance/management skills in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the customer's key challenges in their business operations and match products and solutions to the customer's area of need.
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
This job might be for you if:
- The idea of making a base salary with additional lucrative earning potential appeals to you!
- You have an ambition to build a B2B sales career and interested in working for a company that will develop you and then reward you for delivering expected results.
- You are confident, polished, extremely competitive and enjoy a challenge
- You are passionate about everything you do and nothing holds you back.
- You are resilient. Somebody says "you can't do that…" and your response is "watch me!"
- You are always interested in learning, growing and making an impact around you
- You are process oriented and pay attention to details
- HS Diploma + 3-5 years' new business sales (prefer inside/telesales/call center in both inbound and outbound calling)
- Associate and/or Bachelor's degree preferred (Sales Degree/Sales Certification) or comparable degree with 2 years' minimum sales experience
- Combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the requirements listed above
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job