Inside Sales Administrator
Up to 32k plus OTE 35k
My Client, a niche technical products manufacturer require an experienced Sales Administrator to join a busy internal sales team of five. The successful candidate will have experience of working within an International arena and has a positive and organised manner.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers in multiple countries via telephone and e-mail
• Manage the company’s loan stock database, send out loan products to customers and gather evaluation feedback. Send out weekly in/out report to rest of the team.
• Approach new customer leads and help field sales team arrange meetings.
• Work closely with and support the external sales force in particular when they are on the road. This could include assisting with Sales RFQ creation / submission.
• Answer inbound pre-sales calls and e-mails and proactively promote the product range
• Inform and educate distributors and channel partners of new products and developments
• Keep the company’s sales contact database up to date and work with the sales team to obtain business cards for input into database
• Liaise with resellers and distributors regarding paid for and free marketing initiatives and ensure that all activities are executed as agreed
• Manage all datasheet stock in the office to ensure there is always current supply. Order new stock
• Co-ordinate local marketing activities with the HQ based marketing team
• Occasionally represent the company at tradeshows and other business events; occasionally overseas.
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Ability to speak French and/or Spanish
• Previous experience of working in the IT industry ( ideal )
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Great customer service and customer engagement skills
• Works well within a small, but busy team, as well as on own initiative.
• Self-motivated and focused with personal drive and initiative.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changeable situations and requirements
• Good oral and written communication skills