Sales Development Representative / Inside Sales, London
Salary: Basic £35,000 - OTE £55,000 Uncapped
Job Description for Inside Sales Development role:
Are you passionate about developing your sales skills within the IT software sector, hungry for success and consider yourself to be a team player?
Our client is a leading DevOps organisation who are looking for an experienced Telemarketing / Inside Sales Executive to join their team. Developing new business sales opportunities by generating leads and booking appointments from inbound and outbound calling you will qualify clients with a consultative approach.
Candidates should have some Telemarketing, Inside Sales or Lead Generation type experience within either B2B or B2C and want to develop within the IT software sector.
It is 'not' essential, but advantageous, if candidates have experience promoting DevOps, SaaS / Cloud technology
Experience & Skills for this role:
* Inside Sales / Telemarketing experience
* Lead Development / Appointment setting experience
* Determined and proactive with first-rate rapport building skills with a consultative approach
* Outstanding communication and engagement ability on the phone to Senior levels
* Great personality who can work as a team player
* Fantastic Global Company in the DevOps space
* Excellent potential for progression
* Central location
* Strong position in market and leader in sector
* Great Salary package and Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a leader in their field, and be rewarded with excellent potential for growth and a supportive environment.
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the Inside Sales Development role, please APPLY now.
If are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we can only reply to applicants who have the above experience.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.