My client are a rapidly growing tech start-up based in central Bristol who help people and organisations measure their cyber security skills, develop the latest technical ability and identify hidden cyber talent via their unique digital platforms.
We are looking for talented, high energy, results driven individuals to join their Inside Sales team. This team is responsible for generating new business and managing those accounts in a highly-productive, inside sales environment. This role focuses on core markets that include Defence, Law Enforcement, MSSP’s and Government. You will be responsible for lead generation, managing the sale and closing to achieve sales target. If you are passionate about sales and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
- Effective prospecting using multiple methods, LinkedIn, calls, marketing campaigns and events where required.
- Account management – Develop and maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with client(s) you acquire.
- Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of demand generation activities.
- Manage activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics
What do you need to apply?
- A proven track record in sales with excellent written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and cyber security knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and prioritise responsibilities
- Consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a fast growing and exciting company.
- An out-going, dynamic personality with a “can do” attitude
- Be metrics-oriented with a need to win
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security market desirable but not essential.
My client is one of the UK’s most exciting cyber security companies and was recently listed in Wired Magazine as one of the UK’s top 5 cyber companies changing the future of cyber security.
Established in January 2017 by ex-GCHQ trainer and researcher, the company has experienced phenomenal success and growth in its first year.
Why would you join?
You’ll be part of a rapidly growing technical company in one of the most exciting industries: cyber security. You’ll develop cyber security knowledge and skills and be part of a creative and dynamic team based in the Bristol Enterprise zone. You’ll be supported in your personal career objectives and rewarded through a competitive salary. The working environment is fun and realxed.
£25,000 - £35,000 Basic with a realistic opportunity to earn £50-60K.
If interested please press apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job