Inside Sales Executive - Cyber Security Technology
Our client was founded some 5 years ago with the sole mission to provide the most secure and seamless authentication experience for enterprises and users.
A privately owned market leader start up, this clients solution enables more informed and truly adaptive access control decisions, putting enterprises and their users back in control by using multiple layers to recognize users through deep learning based upon location, behavior, device and biometrics.
Their clients are enterprises, financial institutions and customer-facing digital services and include some of the world’s largest banks.
Having gone through Series A investment, this client will expand across EMEA, the US and Far East, with plans to double in size in the next 6 months. Due to this focus and growth we are looking for a professional and highly driven Inside Sales Executive who is looking for development and professional growth.
Duties will entail:
- Drive and win new Sales opportunities within the SME customer base in the UK & Ireland
- To manage all aspects of relationships between the organisation, partners and clients
- To Qualify all inbound enquiries and sales leads from outbound campaigns and distribute to relevant partner, Sales Manager and or Key Account Managers so that they receive only qualified sales leads; management of these sales leads, distribution of leads both internally and externally, follow up and closure to partners and internal personnel of the sales leads and update Sales Force CRM system accordingly
- Make outbound calls to generate qualified leads and opportunities: follow up and qualify workshop attendees and attendees to other events at which the organisation has a presence; uncover sales opportunities; follow up to sales contact requests, all product trials and evaluations and cold calling
Critical Skills Required
- Articulate telephone manner
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Able to function in a high pressure sales environment committed to overachievement
- Proven track record of sales excellence in a telesales environment
- Responsive to customer requests and highly motivated
- Previous Sales experience within Security Software Technology
- Sales focused, with a determination to measure/improve effectiveness and achieve results
- Confidence & persistence to handle objections and to make unsolicited calls
- Team player who is able to work well with Internal staff and its partners
- Good administration and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- Strong education background
- Experience of using CRM software, ideally Salesforce.com & MS Office
- Effective time management skills and appreciation
- Understanding of how the IT channel operates and their needs
David Carles Associates is a Recruitment Business and Agency
- Sales Executive
- Software Sales
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job