Inside Sales Distribution Specialist
Company Overview :
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in moments that matter. We help firefighters see into burning buildings and police officers see around street corners. We are making public safety smarter by envisioning new technology for the future.
We are currently looking for talented and skilled Inside Sales Distribution Specialist to help us enhance channel sales relationships and be single point for contact for all distributors and partners
As the Inside Sales Distribution Specialist your primary focus will be administering relationships and supporting the distributor sale team, one with named Distribution Partners and one for the other distributors .
You will be also supporting the growth of the overall business in the defined region/distributor, working in cross divisional and cross functional environment, partnering with the CAMs, the Pre and Post sales teams, Marketing, Finance and peers in the extended channel team.
- Being a single point of entry in Motorola Solutions for distributors daily queries
- Providing day-to-day local support to named/shared accounts.
- Maintaining reporting system with the ops team
- Helping managing PE’s, Deal registration and Demo program
- Assisting with communication on Motorola’s update (prices, promotions, event)
- Sharing with the management the "sales floor" feedback on MSI
- Managing opportunity tracking in conjunction with the CAM team if needed
- Following up on the delivery to ensure the proper sales out date of the project
- Managing incremental partners with the distributors to get them into the program
- Training non-named partners with the distributor on partner empower
- Providing back-up support to the channel sales team when members are on leave
- Achieving technical knowledge and applications on the product lines
- Ensuring that agreed training plans are achieved
- Working proactively with channel operations and customer support team
- Ensuring compliance with Motorola’s requirements in regard to internal controls and code of conduct. Caring for and maintaining company’ assets under the manager’s control including computers & FEA equipment.
- Aid achievement of agreed sales targets
- Keeping abreast of and providing feedback on market and competitive developments as well as recommend actions
- Represent the company professionally, ethically and morally at all times
Your experience and skills:
To be successful as Inside Sales Distribution Specialist you should be/have:
- Tertiary qualification in Economics, Commerce, Marketing or Engineering.
- Experience in sales or channel management, preferably in software and/or services sales
- Good PC literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Maturity and enthusiasm
- Self-motivation with goal driven approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creativity and initiative
- Willingness to travel occasionally