Inside Sales Consultant (EdTech)
My client, a leading organisation within the Education Technology market is looking for a Inside Sales Consultant - Education Partnerships to join their team. This will be an office based role where the successful candidate will be assigned a territory within England, exclusively selling over the telephone and Internet and this includes doing webex demos.
The main purpose of the role is to develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Achieve assigned personal and regional sales targets
- Manage incoming leads & design strategic outreach plans to drive partnerships and new business revenue
- Deliver high-level presentations over the telephone and use effective questioning skills to understand school's needs
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls
- Employ a consultative approach to build, maintain & strengthen relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain high level of customer service at all times and build rapport very quickly during initial stages
- Demonstrate proactive regional management
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, follow-up, and consultative approach
- identify sales opportunities with prospective customer accounts.
- Develop and manage relations with new buying accounts.
- Provide clients with complete details on products and services.
- upsell services and products as appropriate.
- alert team manager of client trends as well as technical problems.
- Recommend sales process improvements
- Support training for new colleagues
- Previous telesales experience with a proven track record of territory management, consultative sales and exceptional relationship builder
- Demonstrate a consultative "problem solving oriented" approach
- Education Industry knowledge such as previous selling in or teaching in
- Track record of selling either a complex solution online or selling into multiple decision makers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a SAAS subscriptions business preferable however it’s more important that applicants are passionate about consultative sales and have in-depth and strategic experience in successful telephone selling.
This role offers a strong OTE package and excellent benefits.
- Account Management
- Consultative Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'