As an Inside Sales Business Development Executive for a global intelligence powerhouse, you will be proactively converting market-generated leads into new customers to drive revenue growth. Following significant investment from a world-renowned business, this business intelligence solutions company has invested significantly in its products and services. With a culture of promoting within, the company offers a career development plan around your personal growth aspirations and offers opportunities to take on senior sales positions or additional responsibilities to allow for personal development providing performance standards are consistently met.
- Working both independently and as part of a team, utilising a consultative sales approach while showcasing a high-level of service, having control of the entire sales cycle from start to finish to deliver on KPIs and targets
- Proactively maximising sales primarily through warm leads amongst other channels to meet and exceed targets and objectives, securing definitive progression and self-development
- In addition to new business acquisition, managing current accounts to maintain relationships with existing clients through customised agendas and re-sales, coupled with excellent database management to maximise efficiency
- Utilising the CRM system to keep an accurate log of activities, track and manage enquiries and company contact information in order to keep organsied and on top of workload
- Qualifying opportunities or follow up enquiries about a prospect's needs in order to properly identify and match appropriate solutions.
- 6-12 months' commercial experience preferably within a business to business capacity, so you can hit the ground running.
- Presentable, organised, outgoing and confident in communicating on various levels to attract and engage with clients across the industry
- A motivated and adaptable solution finder with proficiency in providing the best prospects for clients
- Proactive in seeking out and evolving your own new business channels, and building rapport with colleagues and clients alike to ensure progression and development both within the role and company
- Possess a high energy and drive to overachieve targets to continually be motivated in achieving success.