Circa £23,000 + Benefits
As a result of a sustained increase in commercial opportunities a diligent, highly organised B2B Business Developer with a forensic mindset is required to build commercial relationships and generate new sales leads for a leading environmental research and advisory business based in idyllic, rural East Sussex.
Located within new purpose-built premises in Bodiam, the successful candidate will carry out sales prospecting activity and research new business leads in addition to accurately adding or correcting information on the CRM.
The successful candidate will play an important role in driving the acquisition of new, qualified business leads to the Sales team for further development.
Previous experience in a phone-based business development, sales, telesales or sales administration role is essential alongside the desire and tenacity required to identify and qualify new commercial opportunities.
- Researching of leads and companies hitting the website.
- Accurately adding or correcting information on CRM following details being obtained from contacts made.
- New business lead follow through and prospect identification from website-based enquiries.
- Identifying and validating key outcome opportunities and getting these to design.
- Managing and administering of appointment bookings for Business Development Team for face-to-face visits.
- Online research via Industry channels to identify prospects and potential projects.
- Measurable outbound calls - many of which will be cold calls to introduce products and services.
- Working closely with Marketing to promote new products and campaigns during conversations.
- Updating and ongoing maintenance of calls through CRM system.
- Understanding and appreciation of KPI's.
- Researching 'dormant' projects to get them back on track, re-establishing communications with influencers.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of six months experience in a B2B relationship building role such as telemarketing or telesales - you must be comfortable making cold & warm calls!
- Aptitude and past experience in a business environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to take ownership of actions, seeing them through to completion
- Comfortable working to set KPI's and self-motivated with the ability to manage tasks vs time
- Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system - desirable
- A driving licence and vehicle is required due to the rural office location
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious B2B Sales Researcher to make an impact in an established, multi-national business. The opportunity to learn and develop in a key role plus a competitive salary based on experience is all on offer to the candidate that can demonstrate the drive and desire to succeed.
Whilst home working will be considered in the short term as a result of the current pandemic, the successful candidate must be able to commute to our premises in East Sussex on a daily basis when safe to do so. Apply now!
- Business development
- lead development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'