This is a really great opportunity for a motivated and driven individual, who is looking to take ownership of a brand new role within the company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will drive and instil best working practices to achieve consistently improving levels of Customer satisfaction, Customer retention combined with smart working practices.
- Driving the internal Quotation process to be quick, efficient, and integrated. To establish a measure of Quotation responsiveness and progress.
- Establishing and driving the process of Intelligent market pricing such that ISR and RSM facilitate growth in market price understanding
- Defining the role of ISR (Inside Sales Rep) and CSR (Customer Service Rep) and establishing correct talent/resource balance
- Championing Customer retention and creating specific targets and focal points.
- Evaluate and improve insides Sales and sales administration processes
- Along with the SM defining Strategic accounts/ Key Account ownership and driving best Key account management
- Aligning reporting process between Sales/Ops/Finance to improve efficiency and single source data reference
- Driving contract fulfilment across the supply chain between raw material, ops, planning and Customer service
- Ability to prioritise and negotiate several projects at the same time.
- Visiting Key Accounts/prospects as defined with the SM
- Ensuring that the Sales Funnel /Pipeline is challenged to validate the quality of leads and prospects.
- Driving CRM adoption and improvement such that it is something we derive benefit from and chose to use.
- Supervise Team in accordance with company polices & procedures.
- Responsible for day-to-day quotations/follow-up and liaison/communication with relevant market responsible.
- To act as the point-of-office contact for customers in respect of contract status information/queries/complaints.
- To review and, in conjunction with relevant market responsible, to sign-off orders to contract compliance.
- To liaise with customers in respect of contract documentation/procedure/quality plan information requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated skill and experience in leading and developing a Customer Services team.
- A driver of best working practices and continual improvement.
- Excellent organisational and self-prioritisation skills.
- A degree of equivalent in an engineering or business-related discipline.
- Able to work under pressure whilst satisfying the information needs of different market customers.
- Key Account management and development experience and success.
- A driver of technologies to improve working efficiency – CRM champion.
- Global international travel as our Customers require.
Please apply online with your most up-to-date CV, detailing your salary expectations and availability/notice period within your covering letter.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job