Inside Sales Account Manager
£21,000 - £25,000
Location - Liverpool
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Internal Account Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company in Liverpool. The role will provide support to the field sales team. We are looking for an individual with experience working within an account management role or sales support role, who also has experience managing their own portfolio of clients.
You will have complete responsibility of managing a large portfolio of accounts who are based across the UK and Europe. In this role you would be expected to provide a high standard of accuracy with customers bookings, enquiries and ensuring orders are processed and logged accurately for shipment.
- To ensure all orders and product enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Responsible for processing customer orders in addition to checking the accuracy of price, product description and due date prior to order entry, which must be within 24 hours from receipt.
- Full Responsibility of Account Managing individual accounts, building and maintaining key relationships
- Acting on warm leads which come in from the main website and speaking with new potential customers regarding they query and the services we can provide
- To issue product prices and ensure all quotations are followed up efficiently and to update the quotation log.
- Responsible for all Export Administration and documentation
- Supporting the sales team with any queries they have relating to individual customers
- Working closely with the Business Managers to ensure orders are shipped out within SLA times.
- Issue, monitor and record all existing customer quotations in relation to the business.
- Responsible for the communication to the customer, such as pricing, product availability, notice of product ready for collection or to notify of delivery.
- Responsible for raising customer complaints and resolving them efficiently.
- Responsible for raising pro-forma invoices and credit card payment.
- To communicate to the customer at the earliest opportunity any account concerns or issues
- Providing a weekly report on activity highs and lows.
- Attending internal and external meetings as and when requested.
- Manage the order book to ensure we have visibility for forecasting sales and to change due dates in accordance with the customer.
- To provide all documentation to ensure all collections or deliveries are accurate.
- To issue Certificates when required.
- Provide to the customer product data and safety data as and when requested.
- Provide packing specification when requested.
- Liaise with customer forwarders as requested.
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve
An excellent level of numeracy
Ability to work autonomously
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
Experience of shipment procedures
Experience of SAP would be an advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'