Inside Sales Account Manager
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Commercial Sales Enterprise Solutions, we are looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to work as part of a growing team based in Newport.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Achieve targets by selling Dell's range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- Relevant sales experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- High school diploma or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of computer technology
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact a member of our recruitment team.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible