Inside Sales Account Manager (Office Based)
You will be working for a Peterborough business, with a solid 30 year history, as they undertake a new direction and approach to their sales function - Joining the Inside sales team at the start of this journey affords you excellent possibilities to grow and develop with the business. You will have a level of autonomy and be capable of working without the constraints of templates with a complex product in a B2B environment.
You will retain and grow from a defined customer list of around 200- 3000 customers, developing and delivering a contact strategy which results in an understanding of each customer, their requirement and future possibilities whilst developing and closing sales opportunities around this.
As you grow and retain business from within the customer base you will be focused around a quota based sales role with on target commission.
- Develop, deliver and maintain a high volume contact strategy
- Position the services of the business as a valued partner to customers
- Identify and capitalise on upsell opportunities
- Work with service team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Prepare clear and high quality proposals
- Work at pace whilst maintaining quality
- Build positive relationships and work effectively with key internal stakeholders
- Fully utilise CRM to accurately report customer interactions, pipeline and forecast
Skills and Experience Required
- You will need a strong track record of achieving sales targets in a high activity sales role with longevity in your roles in order to have experience in the full scope of the sales cycle.
- Experience in a B2B environment is essential and ideally experience selling software, service or supply chain solutions desirable
- You need to have a positive and self-motivated attitude and be target driven with the ability to build sustainable relationships
- Ability to understand and articulate complex solutions succinctly - this is not product sales but a managed service so you need the ability to sell consultatively.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'