Inside Sales Account Manager - Eastern Europe Market
Up to £25K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager dealing with the Eastern Europe market for our Client, an international and market leader Company within the Computer Hardware Industry.
Main responsibility will be to pro-actively manage the business relationships and to communicate with all different partners and clients to secure orders process and provide product information and take any opportunity to up-sell and cross sell.
- To manage existing Clients accounts by quoting and negotiating prices
- Managing orders and estimating deliveries based on knowledge of stock, production and delivery schedules.
- To provide sales support to assigned Clients and ensure products are in channel
- To conduct business reviews, make recommendations to management and to ensure both correct and competitive pricing while maintaining customer satisfaction at all times.
- To coordinate where necessary with other departments to resolve any customer issues.
- To anticipate and develop plans to reflect future needs of the customer.
- To manage inventory levels based on customer and business forecasts and Reorder Points.
- Proactively contact distributors and strategic channel partners to ensure successful target achievement.
- To occasionally travel to customer sites and trade shows.
You need to have:
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Polish, Czech or other Eastern European language is highly desirable
- Experience of account management within an IT Company would be a plus
- Experience in sales and / or account management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Numerate and computer literate
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer concerns/queries in a diplomatic manner
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- IT Sales
- Sales Executive
- Inside Sales