We are looking for INS System Designers to work with one of the industry leaders in the Fibre and Data installation sector for projects across London and the South East. The INS System designer can expect a competetive salary and great benefits, we are looking for 2 INS System designers.
The INS System Designers will be based in EC1 with clients in and around the M25.
Responsibilities of the Role include:-
- Overall design of INS Solutions meeting client requirements
- Manage and engage clients to ascertain and define requirements for implementation
- Adhere to key milestones for development and sign off
- Prepare Quotations and Conduct Surveys
- Support Operations teams to ensure projects follow H&S guidelines and ensure QA
- Work alongside Bid Managers, providing technical assistance as required
- Represent Client in meetings and presentations
Knowledge and Skills
- Commercial experience of designing and implementing INS solutions for enterprise workspace and data centre environments
- Strong knowledge of IP sub system in the INS environment
- Understanding technical risks in client tender documentation
- Previous commercial experience in the Design and Build of IT and INS Infrastructure for Tier II and Tier III data centres
- Previous Commercial experience in the design and build of IT & INS infrastructure for both Commercial Workspace fit out and/or Campus projects
- Awareness of and ideally commercial experience of Building Information Modelling & 3D CAD solutions
- Fully conversant with the design and estimation of INS solutions including but not limited to: CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, AV, BMS, Server Storage, LAN/WiFi and LED lighting solutions - including all testing & commissioning requirements.
- Fully conversant with documentation data base systems
Additionally you will have:-
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be Self-motivated and proactive
- Experience of excellent customer care
In return for all of this you will be working in a company with a solid successful history and very exciting future. You will be working alongside people who are leaders in their field of expertise delivering outstanding projects in commercial and residential (significant residential building projects) settings in London and the South East.
Salary/Day rate is dependant on experience and/or team fit.
You MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
- System Design
- Integrated Network Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job