We have a brilliant opportunity for an InRoads/PowerCivil Modeller to join a highly reputable engineering consultancy practice on an initial 3 month contract in Birmingham. Our client provides innovative engineering designs to a variety of major projects globally. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic InRoads/PowerCivil Modeller to provide support to their Civils team on a number of high profile projects, including HS2.
The selected candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Preparing existing 3D modelling, preparing drawings, undertaking mods and conversion to other formats and printing to a challenging programme.
- Supporting team members to deliver models and drawings.
- Maintenance of technical drawings using Microstation and InRoads/PowerCivil.
- Liaise with other areas of the business as well as the client CAD services team
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- A Civil/Geotechnical bias
- Proficient InRoads/PowerCivil and Microstation user
- Have excellent previous CAD experience.
- Higher education in Civil Engineering preferable
- Proven experience working as part of a Civil and Structural design team.
- Ideally worked within a large multi discipline design engineering projects.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email emily.parvin @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13885. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"