The North East London NHS Treatment Centre are looking for a committed Team Leader to join their growing Ward Team. The Treatment Centre based in Ilford offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
• Designated to take charge of the ward regularly in the absence of the Ward Manager • To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard • To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation – identify and introduce named nurse/key worker • To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
• NMC Registered Nurse • Evidence of personal and professional development • Up to date sound clinical knowledge
For more information about North East London NHS Treatment Centre, please visit http://www.nelondontreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/ Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
• Proficient at calculating drug doses.
• Ability to present articulate reasoned discussion.
• Ability to problem solve
• Be an effective Shift Leader