Senior AWS Engineer
Huge opportunity for someone who wants to work within an innovative tech start-up, where you will be using the very latest of AWS tech, whilst working in a small team in which your work and voice matters and is taken into account for all decisions!
My client is a winner of Best SEO Software at the European Search Awards, proud of being trusted by some of the world's top SEOs in over 50 countries.
Their vision is to become the tool of choice for marketers across the world, letting their customers analyse and crawl all of their websites to identify key insights. To reach this target, my client has hired some of the birghtest, most ambitious and passionate talent available across London and New York.
Could you be their next big hire?
You will be joining a very experienced team of engineers to create testable, monitored, efficient and documented big data solutions.
A breakdown of some of your responsibilities:
- Importing large datasets into Elasticsearch and optimizing queies for serving that data.
- Produce solution (C4 or alike) and data pipeline diagrams, documentation, release and maintenance strategy.
- Be the go to source person for all things AWS including Athena, EMR, Step Functions, Glue, Hive/Spark/Presto/etc., Amazon DynamoDB and general SAM/Orchestration solutions.
- Work with Algorithm and platform engineers to offer best in class architecture solutions, set standards and help others in keeping them.
- AWS - Athena - Glue - EMR - Step Functions - Hive/Spark - DynamoDB - C4 - ETL - ISO - Python - Bash - Big Data - Terraform - CloudFormation - Node.JS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'