AJ Chambers have recently taken instruction with a top 20 firm based in London on an Innovation Taxes Senior Associate. The firm are looking for an enthusiastic professional with an interest in developing a career within Innovation Taxes (R&D and patent box) / science / technology.
The role would be a mix of fee earning work and business development. Duties will include:
- Preparation of R&D claims and how to maximise the tax benefits
- Help with technical queries
- Preparation of Patent Box calculations and modelling of future patent box benefits
- Maintenance of the 'R&D' and 'Patent Box' website pages
- Refreshing the R&D case studies each year
- Reviewing and updating tax flyers: 'R&D'; 'Patent Box'; 'Making the most of your assets'; 'Invent it, make it, sell it'
- Maintaining and updating the R&D report template and patent Box calculator
- Identifying post 1 April / Budget/ other technical changes and disseminating these internally and externally
- Assistance with innovation tax related tax alerts / articles for press
- Collating annual statistics and annual 'credentials'
- Help running the Innovation Taxes meetings
- Drafting of social media comments
- Experience working with a business unit with internal and external clients
- Excellent communication skills and people skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts
- Curiosity, awareness and an interest in the fields of science, technology and innovation
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
For more information on this Innovation Taxes Senior Associate, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
- Business Development
- R&D Tax
- Innovation Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'