Innovation and Technology Executive Civil Engineering
A client-facing role has arisen within the R&D team of a top accounting practice, whereby you will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within the field of Civil Engineering.
The firm's specialist Innovation & Technology Group comprises engineers, software programmers and scientists as well as specialist finance professionals such as auditors and tax accountants all of whom are experienced in claiming R&D tax relief. The Innovation and Technology team provide the following services:
* Claiming R&D tax relief
* R&D Allowances (RDAs)
* Patent Box
* International R&D relief
- Translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts to relay to clients
- Produce technical assessments of claims
- Identify qualifying R&D projects
- Ensuring R&D claims meet tax legislative requirements
- Represent firm at seminars and computer sciences related events
- Science or engineering postgraduate degree (BSc/ BEng, MSc/ MEng and/ or PhD)
- A postgraduate qualification in business or financial studies would be advantageous
- Previous R&D experience in scientific sector
- Extensive knowledge of R&D tax relief schemes
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
The following relevant subjects are advantageous:
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Highways/Transport/Rail Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Quantity Surveying and Project Experience
To apply, or for more information, contact Laura on: or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'