Innovation Analyst FinTech £22,000 Central London
Our client is a FinTech start up focussed on the non-bank lending sector. They are on a mission to become the largest non-bank lender in the UK. At the core of our strategy to achieve this ambition is our proprietary LARA (Loan Administration Reporting & Analysis) System. This is an end to end loan operating system with USP’s that reflect the founder’s background in investment banking. LARA has been successfully deployed in the property bridge lender sector with a rapidly growing multi-million pound lending book. They are now looking at expansion by entering new lending segments and want to hire someone to work directly with the founder to assess the attractiveness and viability of these other lending segments. Each new lending segment will effectively be a new start-up.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate who has a good mix of analytical, technical and entrepreneurial skills and thrives on very steep learning curves. Knowledge of finance though not required is helpful, but the candidate must have an interest in FinTech and a desire to develop a career in this industry.
The job will entail a mix of responsibilities including the following:
- Market research
- Data collection and evaluation
- SWOT analysis
- Legal and regulatory analysis
- Business strategy development
- Excel modelling
- Collaborating with the software team
- PowerPoint presentations
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Has a degree with strong analytical and technical skills
• Interested in both finance and technology
• Confident and articulate
• Looking for broadly based training
• Has an entrepreneurial focus
• Learns quickly and able to adapt
• Thrives under pressure
• Has developed strong self-learning capabilities
• Works well in small teams
• Has interests outside of work
• Seeking an opportunity at the ground level of a very high growth company
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• The opportunity to work directly alongside a founder who is a former Goldman Sachs Partner
• An ability to very quickly see tangible output from your efforts
• High levels of responsibility from day one
• An opportunity to rapidly acquire FinTech domain expertise
• The opportunity for a permanent role if the new lending segment can be successfully launched
• Great working environment (WeWork office)
• Competitive salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'