This leading manufacturer of plastics is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Toolmaker to join their team working on a days basis Monday -Friday
Working within a busy tool room, your duties as Toolmaker will include
- Making technically complex tools (up to c500kgs) and inserts from hardened steel
- Repair and maintenance of tools
To be successful in this role of Injection Moulding Toolmaker, the ideal candidate will -
- Have experience as an Injection mould toolmaker
- Have experience with CNC machining
- Be experienced with CADCAM
On offer -
- A competitive salary, dependent upon experience
- Good work life balance
- Early finish Friday
Don't hesitate, click "Apply now" to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- injection moudling