This leading manufacturer of high quality plastic products is currently seeking an Injection Moulding Technician on an afternoon shift (2-10) to join their team, where your role will be to achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery targets for the manufacturing team by following best practice, seeking continuous improvement in a clean, safe working environment.
As Injection Moulding Technician, your duties will include -
- Providing hands-on moulding technical support to production to include tool change and machine setting.
- Organising the shift production team to achieve output requirements.
- Continuously striving to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process, scrap, rework, consumables, etc.
- Train operators using standard operation instructions and operating procedures.
- Carry out and champion productive maintenance tasks as appropriate to skill level.
To be successful in the role of Injection Moulding Setter, the ideal candidate will -
- Have a minimum 3 years injection moulding setting experience.
- Demonstrable aptitude for moulding machine trouble shooting.
- Supervisor experience of production operators.
Click "Apply now" to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Injection moulding technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job