Injection Moulding Setter Technician - Nights
Salary to £42k + OT + 33 days holiday
A manufacturer and supplier of high precision components into global OEM's, is now seeking an experienced Injection Moulding Technician to join their team. Due to continued growth they are expanding their night shift and they're in the enviable position of being able to offer ample overtime for those who want it.
As Injection Moulding Technician your duties will include -
- Providing hands-on moulding technical support to production, including carrying out tool changes, machine setting, and trouble-shooting process issues
- Organising the shift production team to achieve the required output
- Working towards reducing waste, whether it be scrap reduction, improving processes, or consumables use.
- Providing daily performance reports to the Mouldshop Supervisor
- Instigating containment and corrective actions in the event of non-conformance in order to main quality levels
Candidates suitable for this role will likely already hold the job title of Setter or Process Technician.
Based near Milton Keynes this role is easily commutable from Northampton, Bedford, Oxford, Banbury, and Chipping Norton and Daventry.
To be successful in the role of Injection Moulding Technician the ideal Candidate will -
- Have previous experience within injection mould setting
- Be able to demonstrate a strong aptitude for trouble-shooting moulding/machine issues
- Have experience of supervising operators
On offer -
- Nights Monday-Friday
- £35,000 - £42,000 salary + Overtime + 33 days holiday
- Development and progression opportunities
Apply now to start your application!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
- injection moulding setter technician plastics night shift
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'