Injection Moulding Process Technician - Warrington - £35,000
Injection Mould / Plastic Manufacturing
An opportunity for an Injection Moulding Process Technician has become available for an injection moulding manufacturing company based in Warrington. For this role you will be responsible for the efficient running of production equipment and of moulds. As the Process Technician you must have sound knowledge in injection moulding, validation and preferably PRO-OP and Mini Tab software.
As the Injection Moulding Process Technician; You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the efficient running of production equipment.
- Supervision and development of shift personnel.
- Setting up and running of production moulds/processes.
- Sampling and evaluation of moulds when required.
- Setting up of ancillary equipment, material conveying systems, dryers, robots etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Involved in material handling and process troubleshooting.
- Operating in an ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 environment.
- In process quality checks, measurements and visual testing where required.
Requirements for the successful Injection Moulding Process Technician:
- Be a commutable distance from Warrington
- Previous experience as a Process Technician in Injection Moulding and at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Ideally experience with PRO-OP and Mini Tab software.
Package on offer:
- Salary circa £30,000 - £35,000
- + bonus + overtime
- Pension - 25 days holiday + bank holidays
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Injection Moulding
- Process Technician