My client is one of the leading manufacturing businesses in its industry supplying products to major companies nationwide. Due to an internal promotion there is an opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join the business as an Injection Moulder/Extrusion setter.
This role will be a hands on role that will require a forward thinking self-starter with the ambition to learn and develop within the role. This role will offer an exciting development structure and the long term view to progress into the senior management. Working as an Injection Moulder/Extrusion Setter will see you handling the following responsibilities:
- Implement production plans on the extrusion line maintaining quality and consistency as per specifications
- To organise and carry out tool changes as per the instruction of production plans
- Complete quality checks, record results and continuous monitoring of all products being manufactured
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping ensuring a clean and safe workspace and machinery
- Responsibility for all extrusion lines, running them simultaneously
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Ideally experienced in processing plastics
- Experience of tool handling
- Experience with working in the manufacturing environment
- Strong mentality with a driven nature
- Flexibility towards working hours
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.
- Manufacturing Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job