Injection Mould Technician
Are you an injection mould technician looking for a new challenge? Skilled Injection Mould Technician required for permanent role with a large and professional Injection Moulding company who pride them selves on continual development of all their employees and providing a safe, productive work environment. Competitive salary and employment benefits available for injection moulding technicians with effective skills in changing mould tools and condition setting.
The Job Role:
- To set up injection mould machinery to first off standard, ensuring use of set process parameters
- To monitor injection moulding process to include condition setting on a range of injection moulding machines ensuring product quality and repeatability
- To ensure tools, parts, are checked prior to tool change and JIGs etc are prepared and maintained for smooth operation of the section
- Liaise with and support maintenance, Tool room and Technical in relation to machine break downs
- Support Technicians and Engineers with new business and prototype parts where necessary
- Manage support and guide Setter Operators to progress their Technical and process understanding and ensure production/tool change and first off targets are met on a daily basis
- Fill in for Associate gaps covering Training to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Be involved and actively promote Kaizen activities with The Moulding Team
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience of plastic injection moulding machine setting
- First tier automotive experience.
- Injection moulding machine basic setting and trouble shooting requirements essential
- NVQ 2 in injection moulding or equivalent is desirable
- Injection Moulding Technology (IMT) qualification highly advantageous
- Competitive Salary and holiday provision
- Excellent pension Scheme
- various other benefits
If you are looking for a new challenge and have injection moulding expertise then apply today or contact James @ Proactive Personnel for some more information on the job and the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"