This leading manufacturer of plastic closures and dispensing systems is currently looking for a Process Setter/Technician to join their team on a days based role, working Tuesday - Saturday.
Your role will be to assist in the safe, effective and efficient running of site machinery, ensuring good quality product and minimum spoilage.
As Setter/Technician your duties will include-
- Coordinating the timely and efficient change-over of production lines from one item to the next, including mould changes, colour changes, plate / cavity changes, assembly / liner changes.
- By continued observation, locate and rectify line blockages and machine stoppages.
- Coordinate the rectification of machine breakdowns / stoppages to ensure ongoing production (this may include site call-out's while not on shift for urgent production issues).
- Assist in the development of a planned maintenance programme
- Identifying and analysing faults causing machine stoppages or under performance, and making repairs/improvements
- Contribute to ongoing continuous improvement projects.
- Action improvements to the performance of injection moulding and assembly machine on an ongoing basis, with a view to increasing output, improving quality and reducing spoilage.
- Monitor and take action on Line Efficiency reports to improve overall factory outputs
- Assist in the training of other staff.
For the role of Setter/Tech, the ideal candidate will have the following experience -
- Knowledge of injection moulding processes, techniques and implementation
- Relevant Polymer Training
- Ideally have experience of working with Demag machines.
- Experience of working in a similar injection moulding environment
On Offer -
- A competitive salary of up to £29500
- Company bonus
- Company pension
- Company car after 12 months
Click "Apply now" to be considered for this role!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- injection moulding