Do you need to secure some temp work quickly?
Do you see yourself fitting into a large, Ofsted 'good' rated school secondary school (with sixth form)?
Are you an experienced Initial Teacher Training co-coordinator?
If so, apply today!
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a Initial Teacher Training co-coordinator who is also able to undertake the role of cover coordinator which will sometimes involve covering some lessons themselves. The school is easily accessible by car or public transport with the train station within half a mile walk of the school and the M25 very close by. This is a short-term contract due to last 6-8 weeks.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate of pay
* Further career support from our team of consultants
* Easily accessible (within ½ mile of nearest train station)
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* Experience as an ITT Co-coordinator is essential
* Experience of co-coordinating cover would be particularly advantageous
* Experience of using SIMS is essential
* A degree or relevant qualification
* The right to work in the UK
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'