Initial Response Social Worker - Competitive rate - WMIDS
Initial Response Social Worker - Low caseload - Competitive hourly rate
I am currently searching for an experienced Senior Social Worker to take on a small capped caseload of work within the Initial Response Team in one of the West Midlands Children's Service's on a locum basis, you will be based within South Birmingham/Warwickshire ideally.
They are in the process of building upon the continual expansion and development of their service in 2020 in order to achieve either a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' report.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive rate.
- Ongoing contract length (Allowing you to control the length of time you wish to stay with the organisation)
- Opportunity to work for a well-renowned service that will open the door to more exclusive contract opportunities within future.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 2 years+ experience within children's services, with a focus on Initial Assessment.
- Current DBS or registered on the update service.
- Social Work England registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on . Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.
- R&A Referral and Assessment Initial response Social Worker Senior Practitioner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'