Our client is looking to recruit a temporary experienced talent acquisition partner (for a period of 6 months) for their inhouse resourcing team - who can "hit the floor" running, thrives on being busy, enjoys working in a small team and is able to handle the activity that working on vacancies at any one time creates.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
You will be responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to offer stage, including the interview process, technical assessments and graduate assessment days. The role demands a great deal of stakeholder involvement and engagement at various levels. The successful candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and demonstrate stakeholder management experience.
- Delivering and managing the recruitment process, including identifying and managing which channels are used for recruitment
- Building the recruitment processes and approach as well as contributing to the recruitment strategy; to maximize the use of current spend
- Influencing the business around adoption of any recruitment approach
- Contracting with hiring managers / HR to ensure there is a clear, agreed brief and approach in line with recruitment process
- Identifying innovative programmes of activity to improve candidate pipeline
- Internal and external processes including SLA’s and standards
This role will begin with some days working from home and some in the office.
Please note Cv’s will only be considered for this role with the above skills and previous experience
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'