Recruitment Advisor / Inhouse Recruitment Specialist need to join a busy department with a profile project.
As a Recruitment specialist you will work closely with internal customers and stakeholders providing support with the recruitment of the field staff working in close partnership with an outsourced supplier ensuring that strict deadlines are met.
- Working with internal teams to deliver the appropriate processes, technology and resources to support the recruitment processes for a high volume recruitment project.
- Using industry knowledge of recruitment to feed into the options for the overall solution;
- Working in partnership with the supplier to ensure successful delivery of the field force;
- Assisting where required with the development of workable requirements for all aspects of the recruitment, pay, training and HR functions;
- Monitoring own and team's work against targets, acting promptly to keep work on track and maintaining performance;
- Supporting development of aligned risks and dependencies to ensure continuity and a cohesive plan;
- Using contract management skills with internal services and external suppliers to support the effective and timely delivery of requirements;
Were seeking an experienced in House recruitment advisor or HR professional / HR Advisor with heavy recruitment background ideally from large multisite organisations
This is an initial 3 months temporary assignment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'