Are you a recruitment pro with experience of delivering high volume numbers?
Are you a true people person who loves more than speaking with you candidates?
Are you well versed in attraction and selection methodologies to secure the best talent?
Sitel is a global leader in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) arena, providing our well know client with expertly run customer service and fulfilment resolutions to help achieve and support their own objectives.
The recruitment team focus on both volume recruitment (for both permanent and temporary opportunities) and non-agent roles, ensuring we have the right staffing levels but the appropriate and right talent for our business. The candidate experience starts with our brand and job adverts, but where out recruitment team really shine is approaching our candidates and job seekers. We pride ourselves on a personal, friendly and empathetic recruitment process, and ensure all candidates are treated as an individual.
About the role:
- To support the HR function in recruiting for a range of vacancies across a number of different campaigns.
- Co-ordinate candidates who have applied for roles.
- Outbound calling to candidates who have uploaded their CV on to job sites such as Reed/ Total jobs and making them aware of the positions we have available.
- Review applications to evaluate their role suitability.
- Conduct telephone interviews.
- Book candidate’s in for assessment / interview and ensure that they are fully prepared for each stage as required.
- Working to team and individual targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain the internal recruitment system and complete all required recruitment administration. This will include interview invites, rejection letters and offer confirmations.
- Assist the Recruitment Manager in ad-hoc team projects, careers fairs, job centres visits.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- High-volume recruitment experience
- Recruitment experience (in-house or agency)
- You must be able to work independently and with integrity.
- You will also be driven to achieve targets in a highly pressurised, but highly rewarding environment.
- £16500 per annum
- 37.5 Hours per week: 5 days per week including some evening and weekend work at peak times
Benefits of joining our team
- Clear career progression | We encourage our employees to progress within the company. Many of our trainers and managers were once agents.
- Free NVQ’s onsite | Gain qualifications to push yourself towards a chosen career path.
- Corporate Perks | An exclusive online platform that helps you save money on your shopping, and at local restaurants.
- Local discounts | Enjoy discounts at local businesses, including gym memberships.
- Company benefits | Benefit from our company pension scheme, eye care vouchers and childcare vouchers.
- Other benefits | Fun & friendly environment, incentives, charity fun days, competitions, social events and many more.
- Human Resources