up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
+ Generous benefits package.
We are currently seeking an infrastructure technician on behalf of our client, based in Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role.
- Producing road and drainage proposals for both commercial and residential development.
- Ensuring work is completed within the agreed timescale and budget.
- To work under a line manager, with the ability to work on their own initiative
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS or Civils 3D.
- A good understanding of section 104, 38 and 278 agreement.
- Civil Engineering certification/degree
If you are interested in the above vacancy or would like to know more then please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"