Infrastructure Technician Apprentice Cheshire
Become an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice and kickstart your IT career today!?
NowSkills partners with ambitious employers to build the best?digital apprenticeships in the?North-West. We’ll support you on your learning journey, from start to finish.
You will be working for a software company, based in?Warrington.?We are looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful, and highly motivated problem solvers, who are passionate about creating an amazing customer experience and building strong relationships with our customers. As an IT Apprentice, you will be based in the Customer Care Team, where you will learn all about our products and services, working in a fast-paced environment with the full support of your team.?
Your responsibilities as an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice:?
- ??????Learning products and services to help customers troubleshoot and navigate through processes and bugs by phone, email, and chat
- ??????Providing customers an experience with a WOW factor to reflect the brand
- ??????Taking ownership and responsibility of varied projects
- ??????Creating and adding new online content for social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter
- ??????Learning the importance of collaboration and communication by presenting and sharing feedback with colleagues.
- ??????Regular travel opportunities throughout UK & Ireland
Interested? The qualifying requirements and skills you should have:
- ??????5 GCSEs (especially English, mathematics, and a science or technology subject); other relevant qualifications and experience; or an aptitude test with a focus on IT skills
- ??????Focused with a strong desire to help people
- ??????Excellent Communication Skills,?both written and verbal
- ??????Ability to solve problems effectively
- ? ? ? The ability to use a Windows PC with good typing skills is preferred
- ??????Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
Typical work hours:
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours-per-week.??
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online, and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
As a NowSkills?Infrastructure Technician Apprentice, you will be assigned a supportive and well-experienced Digital Marketing tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- ???????Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- ???????MTA Networking Fundamentals
- ???????CIW Internet Business Associate
- ???????MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- ???????City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Coding and Logic
Launch your career in?IT?as an?Infrastructure Technician?Apprentice?and?APPLY TODAY!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'