This role will involve working within the Managed Services division (Advanced 365) for one of our customers as an Implementation Lead, working alongside both the client and Advanced technical consultants to successfully scope, recommend and deliver technical solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage production server environments - analyse customer requirements, gather and analyse data, recommend solutions.
- Technically manage the design and implementation of solutions.
- Identify and highlight technical risks.
- Help design and implement solutions for the customer.
- Conduct and report root cause investigate for infrastructure and applications issues to senior management.
- Review and make recommendations for company security policies.
- Help investigate and report onsecurity vulnerabilities and maintain standards in-line with security best practice for new solutions.
- Produce/update all assignment & support documentation.
- Undertake knowledge transfer to Internal Operations teams.
- Provide technical support as requested.
- Existing Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and subject matter expert in other technology areas
- Ability to manage complex and large scale technical solutions
- Extensive operational experience in deploying and managing Microsoft Solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- Ability to provide input into bid, project, and technical documents
- Ability to manage their time effectively
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to manage risk assessments
- Ability to manage projects
- Ability to manage budgets for projects
Knowledge and Experience Essential Skills:
- Microsoft Windows (Server 2008, R2, Server 2012, R2 and Server 2016)
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server
- VMware ESX/ESXi 5, 5.5 and 6
- Windows and hardware clustering
- Server hardware technology (such as HP Intel Servers, including blades) and IBM Servers (including blades)
- Microsoft security solutions
- Backup solutions (eg Veeam)
- Remote Desktop or Citrix
- Mobility solutions
- Backup solutions
- Storage solutions and technologies (SANs, NAS, DAS)
- Cloud Technologies - AWS or Azure
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Fantastic transport links including Ashford International Station close by
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job