Infrastructure Team lead - Infrastructure Team Manager - Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a rapidly expanding Private Cloud Provider client based close to Guildfordpaying up to £65k + Bens.
The infrastructure Team lead will report to the Infrastructure Director and will be responsible for a team based in the multiple locations
I am looking for an experiencedInfrastructure Team lead - Infrastructure Team Manager - Senior Infrastructure Engineer who comes from a solid infrastructure background and has hands-on experienced with the following technologies:
- TCP/IP network configuration, best practices and security in regards to servers, routing, firewalls, VLANs, VDOMS applications, databases and storage.
- Managing and configuring firewalls ie Cisco, Fortinet
- Management, and maintenance of enterprise MS SQL in clustered environments
- Operations and management of multiple VMwarevirtualised environments including clustered/resilient configurations, DR, monitoring, capacity planning, optimisation, scripting and orchestration.
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server's in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
- Use of VEEAM for backup and replication
- Operations and management of different enterprise storage technologies (NAS, SAN) including optimisation for databases
- Team Leading / Management skills including appraisals, coordination, resourcing
The Infrastructure Team Leader / Manager will be responsible for the day to day line management of a small team of Infrastructure Engineer's i.e. appraisals, coordination, resourcing etc as well as getting hands-on as and when needed.
My client is based close to Guildford and is looking to reward this Infrastructure Team lead - Infrastructure Team Manager a salary of up to £65k + bens and great career path as they are rapidly growing.
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Team lead - Infrastructure Team Manager or a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has been involved in team leading them I would like to hear from you asap.