Infrastructure Systems Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Technician
A qualified Infrastructure Systems Engineer with 2+ years' experience is needed by our client, a fast-growing IT systems integrator and cloud computing provider based in West London.
Drawing on over 15 years' experience and already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management, to DR and access solutions.
Already a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, the company continues to grow in success and is now looking for a new member to join their friendly team.
- Maintaining their data centres
- Providing 3rd line support to customers
- Working on infrastructure-related projects
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as an Infrastructure Systems Engineer / 3rd line technical support
- Previous experience with the following technologies: VMWare ESX/HyperV, Active Directory, Windows Server 2003/8/12, Citrix, Exchange
- Real interest in new technologies that enhance data centre solutions
- Experience in a customer-facing role (preferable)
- Previous experience in IT services, resellers or system integrators (preferable)
- Full training will be provided on our bespoke software and systems
Other Desirable Skills
- SAN storage
- Cisco firewall and networking
- CCNA or CCNP
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: 30 days holiday, subsidised gym membership, pension, private health insurance, flexible working, bonus, personalised training and certification plan, free attendance to national and international technical conferences
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an emerging technology provider where there will be great opportunity for career progression. If you are looking for somewhere to enhance your skills, this may be just the place for you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Infrastructure Systems Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer / Systems Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job