SF Group are currently recruiting for a Infrastructure & Systems Analyst to work for their growing business based North Leicester. As the Infrastructure & Systems Analyst you will ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems are monitored and maintained in line with the requirements of the business.
- Ensuring that the business infrastructure and systems is pro-actively monitored using the selected software
- Ensuring that problems are rectified quickly and efficiently so that the business can operate effectively
- Ensuring that problems are investigated thoroughly and information is communicated the relevant personnel in the IT team
- Where problems cannot be rectified, full analysis is conducted and suggestions to progress highlighted
- Disseminating knowledge to the IT support desk so that issues can be dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Highlighting areas of weakness within the infrastructure and systems, proposing ways to mitigate this
- Configuration of monitoring software to ensure that any issues are discovered quickly and remediation's
- Providing knowledge and support to the IT support team
- Setting up and configuring new and existing infrastructure and systems
- Ensuring that documentation on new and existing infrastructure and systems is in place to assist in knowledge transfer, etc.
- Ensuring that the IT helpdesk system is accurately updated and in line with SLA's
- Ensuring that backups of systems are completing and that they are tested to ensure successful restoration
- Ensuring that third party infrastructure and systems are monitored effectively
- Liaison with third party suppliers
- Ensuring that systems and infrastructure are secure
- Input into infrastructure and systems design
In return you will be offered an attractive salary of up to £32,000 and work office hours Monday - Friday.