Network Infrastructure Sys Admin - Network Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Virtualization - VMware ESXi - MS Server - Linux - NFV, scripting, and applications configurations skills are required for an independent service provider based close to Maidstone, Kent area paying up to £43,000.
I am looking for a Network Infrastructure Systems Administrator who will take on day to day responsibility for my client's Infrastructure server and applications systems and support and also support the development of my clients existing in-house networking expertise so that this can be translated into services for end customers.
The main responsibilities for this Network Infrastructure Sys Admin - Network Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Virtualization Infrastructure Systems Administrator are:
- Day to day responsibility for all Infrastructure Servers and applications.
- Build, install and configure new ESXi/Hosts and Guests.
- Define hardware specification for servers, manage hosted environments including system dimensioning and capacity management.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Support the development of internal systems and processes to ensure that the business can comply with the relevant ISO standards and provide support in preparation of IT related policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ensure that the Information Security policy is adhered to and reflected in IT systems including reporting any potential breach of information security within the company
- Timely and regular reports to management on the operational health of the Network Infrastructure Systems
I am are seeking a Network Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Network Systems Admin with the following experience:
- VMware5.5+ deployment and administration.
- Infrastructure server services. Standalone guest systems (Linux and Windows) on ESXi which run services used by the network (eg: DNS, RADIUS, NMS).
- Strong knowledge of MS Server2012/Server2016 and Linux deployment.
- Strong knowledge of standalone MS Server2012/Server2016 systems administration.
- Linux systems administration (preferable Debian based and RedHat based).
- Virtualized network design experience.
- Proprietary network VM experience (e.g. virtualised routers, firewalls).
If you have any of the following experience is a nice to have:
- Relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent IT certification (RHCSA/RHCE, LFCS/LFCE, CompTIA Linux+, or SCE certification or an active VCP/VCAP or MCSA/MCSE certification.
- Strong RADIUS, DNS, NMS systems knowledge.
- Strong technical fundamentals in IP Routing, Bridging, and GigabitEthernet.
This role is mainly in-house based but due to its Office location you will need to be a car driveras public transport routes are not 'commuter friendly'! There are plenty of on-site car parking and onsite facilities.
If you are an experienced Network Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Network Sys Admin looking for a career move then this position based close to Maidstone, Kent could be for you. It is paying a base salary of between £35,000 and £43,000 and offers good prospects and an excellent working environment.
- Network Infrastructure Sys Admin - Network Infrastructure Systems Administrator - Virtualization - VMware ESXi - MS Server - Linux - NFV
- and applications configurations skills are required for an independent service provider
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'