REED Technology Belfast are delighted to be working our client an awarding winning Medical IT Company specialising in Healthcare Products. The company are going through a period of rapid growth and have a requirement for a Technical Infrastructure Support Technician to strengthen their team.
Embedded in the company ethos is training and mentoring and the organisation hire people for their willingness and abilities predominantly than there previous experience. The organisation will support you to meet the essential criteria and provide constructive feedback every step of the way.
The ideal candidate will need to be organized and be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects. The candidate will be patient and inspiring, someone who can think outside of the box and can keep calm, think methodically in high pressure situations, so as to deliver the best experience possible for our ever-expanding client base.
• Deploy, upgrade and administrate virtual environments.
• Deploy, configure and commission infrastructure to host our medical solutions.
• Provide escalation support for local technical teams on infrastructure issues.
• Work in close collaboration with other teams both in the UK and globally.
• Contribute to making deployments more streamlined and efficient.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Good working knowledge of VMWARE products including SRM.
• Good working knowledge of Storage technologies (HPE 3Par and StoreEasy, EMC Isilon and VNX).
• Practical experience in Microsoft OS 2008R2 and Above, SQL 2008R2 and above.
• Good “Real World” experience administering a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
• Networking fundamentals including TCP/IP, load balancing, DHCP, DNS and troubleshooting of these.
• Hands on experience with troubleshooting and maintaining Server and Workstation Hardware - HPE and Dell.
• Fluent in English.
• Stronger academic credentials than required above.
• Fluency in additional languages.
• Experience with other cultures.
• Experience with HL7 or DICOM messaging.
• Passionate in demeanour
• Has a fun and can do attitude approach to their work
• Lives and breathes the company values
• Highly organised
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent customer skills
• Keep calm under pressure
• Excellent time management skills
Do you want to join a company where your ideas are valued?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you are making a real difference?
Do you want to be rewarded and challenged in your role?
If the answer is yes please get in touch with Sonita Ram@reedglobal.com/ 02890330604 and submit your most up to date cv.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business