INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
REED Technology Belfast are delighted to be working once again with our client, an awarding winning Medical IT Company specialising in Healthcare Products based in Belfast. The company are going through a period of rapid growth and have a requirement for 2 passionate Technical Infrastructure Technician’s to strengthen their winning team.
Embedded in the company ethos is training and mentoring and the organisation hire people for their willingness and abilities. The organisation make a real difference in everything that they do and it’s important that the ideal candidate fits into the team.
• Administrate the IT infrastructure (network, server and clients).
• Install, configure and commission our solutions.
• Repair and recover hardware and software failures.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
• Write and maintain all project documentation owned by the deployment engineer.
• Interface with third-party suppliers and sub-contractors to facilitate the deployment of hardware and software solutions.
• Escalate, own, and remain focused on driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and team members, using highly effective communication skills.
• Independently provide and implement off and on-site support for integration of our solution in customer environments, working closely with customer IT organizations.
• Travel will be required to travel periodically to our Headquarters in Europe
• Provide on-site support in critical customer situations, as determined by the manager.
• Provide remote diagnostic support for technical and end user problems using the latest remote access technologies.
• Responsible for ongoing status reporting to support management for both technical and customer issues.
• A master’s, Bachelors or equivalent degree in computer engineering or equivalent with a strong academic performance.
• Fluency in English.
• A genuine interest in IT and ability and willingness to learn more.
• Ability to travel to customer sites as needed (up to 50% depending on business needs).
• As a person, you are a strategic doer, driven by a will to succeed with our targets and to make an impact.
• Strong organizational, social and communication skills.
• Have experience with Windows, clustering.
• Have experience in computer networks, server hardware, software environments, operating systems or programming or scripting tools.
• Have experience deploying VMWARE products including SRM.
• Have experience deploying storage technologies (HPE 3Par and StoreEasy, EMC, Isilon and VNX.
• Have good "real world" experience of administrating a Microsoft Active Directory environment.
• Practical experience in Microsoft OS 2008R2 and above, SQL 2008R2 and above.
• Stronger academic credentials than required above.
• Fluency in additional languages.
• Passionate in demeanour
• Has a fun and can do attitude approach to their work
• Lives and breathes the company values
• Highly organised
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent customer skills
• Keep calm under pressure
• Excellent time management skills
Do you want to join a company where your ideas are valued?
Do you want to work for an organisation where you are making a real difference?
Do you want to be rewarded and challenged in your role?
If the answer is yes please get in touch with Sonita Ram@reedglobal.com/ 02890330604 and submit your most up to date CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'