Infrastructure Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity have arisen to join an expanding global organisation for an experienced IT Infrastructure Support Engineer. You will be responsible and accountable for improving and maintaining the existing infrastructure estate using tools such as SCCM and modern update techniques. You will also play a big part in ensuring a strong security posture by applying the relevant security updates and measures to mitigate risk to IT services.
Key skills needed for the Infrastructure Support Engineer:
- Expert in Microsoft Server technology including SCCM with 5 years of technical experience
- Excellent experience in virtualisation technologies including VMware vSphere and Citrix
- Developed knowledge of server and SAN hardware
- Working knowledge of ISO27001 preferable
- Excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a unique chance to develop both your technical and engineering skills within a rapidly expanding and innovative global organisation.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) + Bonus + benefits
Location: Melbourn, Hertfordshire
Infrastructure Support Engineer: Infrastructure, Engineering, SCCM, Microsoft, VMware, Networking
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job