LOCATION – Wiltshire
SALARY - £30,000 - £35,000
We have partnered with a bespoke IT services provider in Wiltshire who are looking to add an Infrastructure Support Analyst to their Infrastructure department as a direct result of continued business growth. The role of Infrastructure Support Analyst will be to protect and deliver IT services to both internal and external clients.
The Infrastructure Support Analyst will ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Virtualisation technology (VMware or Hyper V)
- Firewalls (Cisco ASA / Firepower)
- Networking & Switching (Dell, HP or Cisco)
- Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP
- Previous experience with compliance and security (ISO 27001, PCI, GCRTS or Cyber Essentials)
- Experience working with Microsoft or Linux
The Infrastructure Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Participating in departmental meetings and improvement discussions with other IT departments
- Assisting with the planning, delivery and management of IT change projects
- Monitoring operational queue and delivering timely resolutions
- Ensuring exceptional client service by maintaining up-time of all systems
- Familiarising yourself with security policies
- Resolving IT & Infrastructure related issues
The organisation are operating on a part-remote basis currently and plan to do so for the foreseeable. On offer for this Infrastructure Support Analyst is a salary between £30,000 & £35,000.
If you are interested in this Infrastructure Support Analyst opportunity, please apply now with an updated CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'