Distinguished by our global reach with 16 studios across world centres, unrivalled diversity with 500+ design experts and distinctive client focus with over 75% income from repeat business, we create world-class and fully-integrated cities, places and buildings to unlock lasting value.
Le Breton is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Infrastructure Support Analyst focused on the support and maintenance of our existing Infrastructure systems.
Provide Infrastructure support based on the ITIL framework to 500 staff located across 16 offices worldwide based on a mixed MPLS and IPSec VPN WAN. The IT equipment consists of 80 physical/virtual windows servers, 40 network switches, 10 firewalls, 600 PCs, 100 Laptops and Apple smartphones and tablets. In addition we utilise a number of cloud solutions including Amazon Web Services, Google Apps, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365 and private cloud hosted within a Co-Location facility.
Specific job responsibilities and focus will be:
- Actively monitoring the incident management support system (Spiceworks)
- Adhering to and promoting current ITIL based framework procedures and work methodology
- Actively monitoring the network & server support solutions (HP SIM, HP IMC & PRTG)
- Actively monitoring the centralised alerting mailbox
- Actively monitoring the data backup solution (Symantec Backup Exec 2010 R3 & Panzura Snapshots)
- The scheduling and deployment of windows updates to desktops, laptops & servers using both WSUS and manual installations
- The scheduling and deployment of server, switch, firewall and wireless router drivers, firmware and software updates.
- Co-ordinating support with 3rd party entities for the resolution of hardware and software incidents
It is mandatory for the applicant to have one or more of the following:
- Excellent communication skills with professional presentation
- An understanding of IT Security Fundamentals
- Cisco, CompTia or other certification (Proof of certification mandatory)
- Prior experience of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft certification (Proof of certification mandatory)
- Experience with HP hardware including Proliant servers and network switches
It would be desirable for the applicant to have one or more of the following:
- IT Security focused certification, such as ISC SSCP or ISC CISSP
- Direct experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/8, Cisco/HP/Netgear Firewalls/Routers/Switches, HP Proliant DL Servers and storage solutions
- Prior support experience in a server or network infrastructure based support role
If you feel you have the suitable experience for this role, please contact Mark Nicholls at Le Breton or send a CV to apply today