Our client requires a Support Analyst to join their exciting team. Reporting to the Client Services Support Manager EMEA ( Europe, Middle East and Africa ), the employee must work as part of the Sales EMEA team based at HQ. The role involves providing direct technical support to staff members and clients. The incumbent must also provide back up to the CSSM ( Client Security Manager ) including quality assurance testing when required, especially, but not limited to, fixes and developments for GTRS clients.
- Installing, configuring, updating, maintaining computer hardware, operating systems, applications, printers and networks, including installation and setup of new PC’s and laptops.
- Providing first level support on standard MS products such as Windows, Office 365, Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Joiners & Leavers - setting up new user’s accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues and de-registering leavers and archiving their old data.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Faults - responding to breakdowns, investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults, talking to clients and employees to determine nature of problems.
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings. To be done from stock held on site, where possible.
- Maintaining records of all software licences.
- Carrying out office moves of equipment, including telephones and any cabling and patching required.
- Setting up, changing or removing users from the telephone PABX system and Phone list applications
- Maintain a store of consumables such as printer cartridges.
- Checking CCTV in response to ISO incidents
- Maintaining the SharePoint site.
- Issuing and managing Door Fobs & Alarm Fobs
- Checking Antivirus and Patches are loaded.
- Maintaining and enhancing IT Documentation, including but not limited to procedures and logs.
- Maintaining and being responsible for phones, mobile phones and laptops - logs and inventories.
- Achieve SMART objectives set out as part of the appraisal
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company. The salary would depend on experience but will range from £25,000 - £30,000 for this role.
Please send CV's
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job