The main purpose of this role is to maintain and enhance the firm's infrastructure through the maintenance and development of technology systems to achieve the firm's business objectives, as well as assist with infrastructure projects
- System monitoring, checks and backups
- System maintenance, development and testing
- Server and Infrastructure hardware support
- Manage day-to-day operational tasks and projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in IT, preferably in an infrastructure environment
- You will be proficient in supporting; VMWare 6, SAN Storage, Windows Server 2012 R2 & 2016, Exchange 2016, SQL Server, Windows 10/Office 2013 & 365 and SCOM/SCCM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job