Infrastructure Support Analyst AD/IAM
Infrastructure Support Analyst (AD/IAM)
Up To £26,000 +Benefits +Microsoft Certifications + a Consulting career path!
** Truly one of Microsoft's most exclusive enterprise Gold Partners **
Our client offers a unique and very rare chance for a technology enthusiast to develop through a structured career path into specialist Microsoft Identity / Security / Mobility Consulting.
What will you need?
- You'll need to demonstrate an understanding of Active Directory or have experience supporting Active Directory / AD from either a Server or EUC infrastructure role.
- Knowledge or some form of Scripting or even coding experience, Powershell, VBA, Jscript, C# or anything similar considered. (You won't need to program code but understanding reading it helps!)
- Basically somebody who has done or knows a bit about AD and some coding!
- Any knowledge of Microsoft products and an appreciation of the new need organisations have to be secure. Especially as the cloud and a mobile workforce develops further.
What will you be doing:
- Initially you will learn and support the products on existing or recent client implementations.
- Developing experience of the Microsoft Identity Management products: MIM (Microsoft Identity Manager) or FIM (Forefront Identity Manager) as well as Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Premium version).
What would be nice to have:
Any knowledge of Active Directory services ADFS, ADRMS, Azure AD would be a great head start !
If you're looking for a support role with clear career progression with one of Microsoft's most repected Gold Partners, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job