Infrastructure Specialist | Derby | £30,000 to £38,000 + benefits | Permanent
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are excited to be working closely with a business within the FMCG sector to resource an Infrastructure Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Infrastructure Team and support the delivery of some key projects.
- Ensure the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) are functioning correctly
- To maintain, support and develop the day-to-day operation of the company’s IT based systems in line with business requirements
- Provide 3rd line support for those systems
- Maintain, develop and manage the VMware, Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop Services environment
- Ensure the Company’s electronic defences are working correctly and are up to date (Anti Virus, Anti Spam, Firewall)
- Investigate new and improved ways to operate the IT Systems to achieve resilience and efficiencies
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Office 365
- Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Windows 2003 and onwards Server Administration including Active Directory Services
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally MCSA/MCSE/CCNA Qualified
- 5 years previous experience with supporting IT Infrastructure
- Strong work ethic
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.
- 3rd Line Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job