As Applications Infrastructure Specialist you will be responsible for the planning, design and build of the IT infrastructure, with a focus on Infrastructure applications. You will take ownership of the current and future Infrastructure design/roadmap, as a "hands-on" technical lead for the development and delivery of new services into live operational support delivered via internal and external resources. This role will be the subject matter expert in IT Infrastructure Applications.
Knowledge, Skills, and experience:
* Excellent knowledge across Microsoft product suite, specifically: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, O365, SharePoint, SQL
* Good experience with Enterprise backup solutions, specifically
* An understanding of systems integration techniques and experience of at least one scripting language e. PowerShell, Python.
* Good knowledge of Enterprise IT security standards, tools and
* Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise IT infrastructure in a production
* Good understanding of LAN/WAN
* Experience working in an outsourced environment and managing 3rd parties to deliver aspects of the IT
* Excellent problem-solving skills; to solve complex issues.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which allow you to understand, distil and convey information to technical and non-technical
* Proven experience delivering technical solutions to meet business objectives utilising internal or external
Experience working within FMCG or Retail environment.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + (Car// Car allowance, Bonus, private healthcare, excellent pension scheme)
Location: Northamptonshire // Flexible home working
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'