Infrastructure Risk and Compliance Specialist
At First Data we believe our employees are exceptional people and we invest in their growth by delivering continuous training and development and rewarding benefits for a fulfilling career.
Join First Data as a Infrastructure Risk and Compliance Specialist in our Global Risk & Compliance Team and embark on a career where you will be supporting First Data’s Clients Audit, Compliance and Risk for EMEA and APAC.
About the Role:
We are currently hiring for a Infrastructure Risk and Compliance Specialist to based in our Basildon Office.
This position offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to make a ground breaking difference to the world of infrastructure Risk, control, audit and compliance.
You will develop and implement the strategic framework within the audit space to improve the efficiency and ultimately the effectiveness of the various audit programs within First Data. The framework will include the development of a global self-assessment audit program thereby providing a proactive approach which will address recurring audit themes from internal audit, third party audit (PCI, PIN, Card), client and regulatory audit programs. This lead will work closely with members of the Global Infrastructure operations, First Data control office, 3rd party, internal and client audit teams.
Here at First Data we are always looking for passionate, empowered and innovative individuals to join us. In addition to this we are also looking for the following skills and experience in relation to this role:
- Extensive related IT experience - this role to manage dozens of risk, compliance and audit programs including 3rd party (PCI, SOC, ISO27001), client, regulatory (GDPR) and internal audit programs for a team of 2,000+
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to liaise with clients, 3rd parties and regulatory auditors as well respond in writing.
- Extensive practical and pragmatic experience in data centers, compute, storage, ITIL processes is required OR a Risk, compliance and governance background is important including certifications in CISA (Certified in Systems Audit), CISM and CRISC is advantageous.
- Technical leadership and standardization for audit operations and security standards for all global infrastructure and services.
- Ability to identify gaps in the audit, risk and compliance space and develop solutions that have the ability to facilitate all aspects of a continuous audit program.
About First Data:
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year.
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with exciting challenges and opportunities to develop.
Please apply to see how you can take your career beyond with First Data.
For more information visit
First Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer